There are no current vacancies at Langley Fitzurse but the following vacancy is for our sister school, Stanton St Quintin Primary:
Part Time Early Years Teaching Assistant for Children Aged 3-5 years old
Hours of work: 13 hours per week.
Contract type: Fixed term to 31/8/22, to be reassessed in September 2022. Term time only.
Interviews: Week commencing 13th December 2021
Commencement date: 3rd January 2022
Stanton St. Quintin school would like to employ a TA to work in our Early years class as a Nursery Assistant for 4 mornings per week.
Monday 8:30 to 12
Tuesday 8:30 to 12
Under the direction of a qualified class teacher the successful candidate will be part of a team who will establish a bespoke setting aimed to meet the needs of the Early Years aged children.
The successful candidate should have:
- a love of learning
- a tenacity and desire to be part of a team committed to moving our school forwards.
An NVQ Level 3 Early Years Child Care qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
We will offer you :
- Enthusiastic, motivated, friendly and happy children
- An excellent working school environment.
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers and support staff
- A supportive governing body
- A genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference
Contact email@example.com for an application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.